// Terms and Conditions
The term 'Family Rosaries & Keepsakes' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 386 Whipple Road Tewksbury Massachusetts United States 01876. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Family Rosaries & Keepsake. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, text and graphics. Reproduction is strictly prohibited in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
// Payment Policy
1. Family Rosaries & Keepsakes accepts the following forms of payment: cash (POS only), Visa, MasterCard, Discover, AMEX, Pay Pal (through Familyrosaries.com), personal checks, bank checks and money orders. Following are additional payment terms that apply to your order with Family Rosaries & Keepsakes .
2. Split payments are accepted. This enables you to place a "family order" (all items on one invoice) without having to pay the total amount in one transaction.
3. Order cancellation PRIOR to the delivery of your Custom or Ready to Order products must adhere to the following:
If you cancel an order after you have placed an order through the on-line store and have paid a deposit, Family Rosaries & Keepsakes will refund your deposit less a $30.00 processing fee. This cancellation, however, must occur in writing and must be received by Family Rosaries & Keepsakes within 5 business days of the order transaction date.
4. Returned checks will incur a $30.00 processing fee and an alternate form of payment will be required.
// Return Policy
Due to the handmade, custom nature of our products, we at Family Rosaries and Keepsakes do not accept order returns. However, because we stand by the quality of our handmade products we will replace any item that is defective or damaged upon arrival as long as we are notified in writing within 5 business days of receiving your order.
// Shipping Policy
To send your flowers, you should mail them to 386 Whipple Road, Tewksbury Massachusetts United States 01876. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for sending your flowers. As a continued courtesy to our customers, we ship all finished products using a flat rate within the U.S. via U.S.P.S. Priority Mail. If you prefer to have your items shipped via any other method, additional charges will apply. Shipping times vary from 1-3 days depending on the destination. Please contact us for shipping rates and delivery times outside of the U.S.