The Rosary is our core product that over the years has inspired our growing product line. It is a standard 59 bead rosary with a miraculous medal at its center and is finished with a crucifix. The 59 beads are comprised of 53 hand rolled beads, made from flowers and encased with tarnish free caps to create a more formal appearance and is enhanced by 6 crystal cut glass "our father" beads.
- It takes one flower to make a Rosary.
- Remove flower(s) from water and cut stems down to about one inch in length
- Flowers are best dried out and should be packed in an envelope (not plastic lined) or an appropriate size box.
- Send Flowers to 386 Whipple Road Tewksbury, MA 01876
- Orders will be completed within 2-4 Weeks of the flowers arrival
- Any left over flowers will be stored for 5 years. If you wish to send us extra, you can re order this or any of our other products. Just select the "Re Order" option.